SNAP is a newly formed group led by Parents, Carers and Service Users.
Our aim is to listen to YOU about your issues regarding special needs in Jersey. We will take your ideas forward to the ministers and push for action to be taken.
This will be a non judgemental and confidential platform for you to get your message across to people who understand.
- Community Transport.
- Adult Services including respite.
- Social Security: with the recent success around the Income Support Debate concerning the Impairment Component for Children.
- Liaising with representatives from the hospital to encourage better support for people with disabilities through both inpatient and outpatient appointments.
- Ongoing work around a new communication tool.
- Close working with the Children’s Service.
We look forward to working with you & for you.